Homebuyer Tip: Knock on Wood — literally

The first thing you need to know when checking wood in your new home or home-to-be is that appearances can be deceiving. How a wooden beam looks like, for example, has no bearing on its condition. A perfect-looking beam or wood trim may hide a rotting interior, courtesy of termites and wear and tear due to extreme temperatures.

Go check it out!

| 1 comments ]

Here's this month's price guide for Ford Group Philippines Inc.'s lineup of cars and monster trucks. The image of the price list is a little large, so pardon the slow loading time. As usual, I'm including a link to our favorite currency converter, Oanda, to help resident aliens and expatriates with their conversion needs. Today's interbank rate is USD 1 = PHP 48.97. Yes, the peso is continuing its down slide.

In a hurry to compute? Well, that's why I have installed that nifty Currency Converter gadget from Google.

Check out the price list below:

Ford Price List



Like in previous installments of Price Check, all prices in the list are subject to change without prior notice.

1 comments

Tim said... @ September 15, 2009 at 12:40 PM

Hope you can update this :)

I'm coming home soon and I am planning to buy a pickup truck from ford. Similar to my f250 here in the US.

I miss the Philippines!! I miss Jollibee too!

Post a Comment